Spring Vegetable, Ham, and Goat Cheese Frittata! This brunch-ready dish can easily feed a crowd.
- July 9th, 2016
- Cooking & Recipes
- amaizing cooking recipe, best cooking recipe, best recipe ever, delicious recipe, top food recipe
TOTAL TIME: 0:45
YIELD: 8 Servings
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 3 oz. ham, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together eggs, cream, ham, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
2) Melt butter in an 10-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and sauté until crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Add radishes, scallions, and garlic and sauté until scallions are just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Reduce heat to medium. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cook until eggs begin to set around the edges, 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Bake until set, 15 to 17 minutes. Serve immediately.